Job Vacancy: KS1 Teacher, permanent
KS1 TEACHER, permanent.
Start date: 1 September 2018
We are seeking a teacher with a proven record of highly successful teaching to work alongside the existing year group teacher. The successful candidate:-
- either has the potential to be an outstanding teacher, or already is one!
- is engaging and creative; bringing learning alive,
- is friendly and approachable,
- is a team player with good social skills and great ideas,
- promotes active parental involvement and links within the community,
- is organised, dedicated and hardworking,
- has high expectations of themselves and of children,
- has an excellent knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
In return we offer you a rapidly developing school with huge ambitions, wonderful children, a dedicated team of staff and supportive parents and Governors.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Please click here to view the recruitment pack and the application form. Alternatively please contact the school office. Application form to be completed and returned to the school office by the closing date.
Closing date: 11 June 2018, Interview dates: 14/15 June 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts subject relevant employment checks and criminal background check via the disclosure procedure.