Teacher: Mrs Messenger and Mrs Ryder
Teaching Assistants: Miss Saunders, Mrs Bush, Mrs Watkins, Miss Loader
A warm welcome back to school for the Spring Term. Children are already starting their Spring Topic which involves exploring chocolate through Science, Literature and Design and Technology.
This page will updated in due course so please look back in a couple of weeks time for further information…about exciting opportunities we are hoping to provide your children throughout this term.
Changes this term:
- Mrs Messenger is thrilled to have recently become a part of the Birchfield Team and is looking forward to teaching the children across Year 4.
- Year 4 swimming sessions have now been completed.
- There have been some changes to the timetable this term which we hope will enhance the children’s enjoyment of learning.
If you have any chocolate wrappers or packaging your child could bring in to help with discussions about designing their own chocolate bar.
Things to remember:
- PE for Year 4 is on Monday afternoon
- Reading Diaries must be brought into school everyday and will be checked every Wednesday
- Spellings and Times Tables quizzes are on Friday’s
- Homework given out on a Monday
Mrs Ryder and Mrs Messenger