Reception Teacher vacancy
Reception Teacher – Start date: 9 April 2018
Due to a promotion of the current postholder we now have a vacancy for a full time Reception Teacher.
We are seeking a teacher with a proven record to teach one of our Reception classes. The successful candidate:-
- has the potential to be an outstanding teacher, or already is one!
- has an excellent knowledge of the EYFS,
- is engaging and creative; bringing learning alive,
- is friendly and approachable,
- is a team player with good social skills and great ideas,
- promotes active parental involvement and links within the community,
- is organised, dedicated and hardworking,
- has high expectations of themselves and of children,
In return we offer you a rapidly developing school with huge ambitions, wonderful children, a dedicated team of staff and supportive parents and Governors.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Please click here for the Recruitment Pack and application form. Alternatively, further information is available from the school office. Application form to be completed and returned to the school office by the closing date.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts subject relevant employment checks and criminal background check via the disclosure procedure.
Closing date: Monday 29 January 2018, Interview date: w/c 05 February 2018